Here is a sneak peak of the First ever DIY Party! Hosted by AM Photography.( Also, Amanda Hill from AMP photographed the event, Thanks Amanda!) I can’t wait to share with you in more detail on how it all went! Let’s just say it was super fun, ladies night, and I can’t wait for the next one. (details to come soon!) Anyway, I wish that I could show you all the photo and talk to you about the party in more detail but I am very busy over hear. My best friend has been in town so I have been avoiding all work. But I pinky promise you that you will hear from me this weekend. Girl Scouts honor. I’m not a Girl Scout so that doesn’t really weigh much value, but I do really promise. ;] Anyway. I hope everyone is having a good week. I know I am. Tomorrow is my best friend’s last day here. Cue tears. But it has been super awesome. I can’t wait to share about here trip either! I think you might be getting two posts this weekend! which is well deserved since I have been neglecting this Lovely place. Sorry. Well off to bed. Good night friends.
Lots of things happening in my a little head over here. Can’t wait to share with you soon. But for now, just want to let everyone know that I do still exist. Working hard, keeping busy. Photos to come of last weekend’s DIY Party. Can’t wait to share how that went. Hope everyone is having a good week! My best friend is coming to town. can’t wait for that. Anyway, off to clean the kitchen. goodnight.
10 things I love about my mom:
1. I love how hard she works. My mom was a single mama who was a teacher by day and a mom by night. She worked so hard to make she we had everything we needed and more!
2. I love how silly she is! She is just so weird! :] When ever I skype with her I always catch making the strangest faces. ha.
3. I love how she asks a lot of questions. When ever I am going through something she always asks the questions that I didn’t think of. She looks at everything from every angel.
4. I love her hugs. I wish I could hug her right now.
5. I love seeing her in teacher mode. Seeing her in teacher mode is great. She loves the kids so much. It’s like watching a pianist play the piano. Teacher is her piano.
6. I love how truthful she is. She always tells me the truth even when it would hurt my feelings, or even if it would hurt her feelings.
7. I love that she is from Texas. Need I say more?
8. I love how she prays. My mom loves the Lord, and I can really see it when ever she prays. She prays about everything and everyone. I mean everyone. It’s so beautiful. She has this deal with G-d that if she can’t get to sleep then that means G-d wants her to spend time with Him. I love that.
9. I love that she is so proud of her children. She is proud of every tiny thing we do, She’s my biggest cheerleader. I wouldn’t be able to do some of the things I do without her cheering for me.
10. I love her because she loves me. I can’t even express how much she loves me. Sometimes I don’t even understand it. It’s crazy. I’m sure if your a mom you understand. But it’s quite a crazy love.
Happy Mother’s Day mom. I love you so much. I am so thankful to have you in my life. To the best mom in the world! And to all the other mom’s out there. I hope your day is filled with love! You all deserve it.